Author Topic: THE PROOF!  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
THE PROOF!
« on: May 07, 2018, 05:48:38 PM »
That laff-at-ya-gregory truly has no darn clue as to what he is runnin his gums about. 

As I said before it is a type 56 sks.  Difficult to give an exact date as it is not a T26 manufacturer.  But from the features, stamped trigger group, pinned barrel and slash serial # it is a very late production. 1975/85 likely.  Norinco  "North China Ordnance Industries Group Corporation co " - the Chinese import company established in the US for import of all things Chinese military began in about 1980. This is when they began stamping with their own distributor/importer mark in California.   Nice clean sks . Shoot it and enjoy.

China Ordnance Industries Group Corporation co............    Hmmmm, you sure about that there numb nutz? 

Wait, is that (group corporation 'company'?     rofl   

'Ordnance' ??????     chuckles1

Like....... where is the 'north'???    You know there is a south...  right?    I'm guessing not.   bat1

Ok LG, Say it with me....  you can do it!    senil1 picker2

CHINA NORTH INDUSTRIES GROUP CORPORATION

ATT all members, never never NEVER listen to a single thing that LG pulls directly out of his azz!   

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.