Author Topic: THE.. Ebola Thread  (Read 39394 times)

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Re: And here wE bola' folks..
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2014, 09:22:10 AM »
It was first identified in 1976 by the world heath organization. It hasnt been around as long as the black plague or polio, so they knew about it and have had almost 40 yrs to kill it. Unless some moron weaponized it so there is no cure.
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Worm

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2014, 09:58:20 AM »
No Danny, she wont say where shes been apparently.

Grease, yup! If Hairy Rod I mean Harry Reid or Diane Frankenstein I mean Feinstein, or one of the Obllama I mean Obama girls got it there would magically be a cure.. TOMORROW.

Hmm.. Wide open borders & free healthcare & other **** for illegals..
The ISIS threat..
Ebola spreading..

Almost seems.. constructed don't it?

Offline Lmbass14

• Enjoying another trip around the sun.
  • SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
  • Just livin' the dream.
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2014, 10:16:20 AM »
You know it's getting bad when the national news can't cover everything that's going on.  Don't hear about the illegal's much, and you know they are still pouring in, Ukraine, don't hear much about, and if it wasn't for Iran having a fire, wouldn't hear about their nuke, don't hear much about Israel, and the list goes on and on and on...........
In war, there are no winners or losers.  Just survivors. DR

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2014, 10:20:57 AM »
Biological weapons are deemed a weapon of mass destruction, are they not, and banned from use in conflict in 1972, a world treaty signed by over 170 countries. All these countries sending the sick over here, couldn't this be a violation of this treaty, couldn't it be deemed an act of war??  What's the difference they killed journalist, innocent civilians etc. War is war, they attacked first, sending their sick here, knowing full well. 

Nuke'em, cure it and be done.

Offline Dannyboy53

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sniper
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2014, 01:55:35 PM »
GM that's a good point about the treaty, I agree with you!

I also think our focus is changed on purpose by the Lame Stream Media 'bass. They are the mouth piece of the Regime IMHO.

Worm I think we can count on them getting the best in protection and medical care, at our expense of course. I believe it's no secret they have well stocked bunkers they can all run to when things go to heck in a hand basket. My question is what will the politicians do when the "nuclear holocaust" is over? They will never survive because they won't have anyone but each other to screw with!

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2014, 04:32:59 AM »
Lame Stream Media, a mouth piece,  no, no, get it right now, more like the Anus of the Regime, cause all it spouts is *&$%, bah, ok......poop!!!

What will they do after being in a bunker after a holocaust,
A: be eaten by survivors resorting to canabilism, natures recycling program, poop turns to poop.
B: be to scared to emerge and die in said bunker, and life flourishes
C: hopefully their wonderful bunker has an unseen flaw, and they reap what they sow.

Offline Dannyboy53

• Sniper
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 11:08:29 AM »
Lame Stream Media, a mouth piece,  no, no, get it right now, more like the Anus of the Regime, cause all it spouts is *&$%, bah, ok......poop!!!

Yeah I like this better GM, thanks!

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2014, 08:59:52 AM »
CONFIRMED EBOLA VICTIM #2 IN DALLAS..... VICTIM WAS IN CONTACT WITH THOMAS (VICTIM #1) AS A HOSPITAL WORKER

All the dallas officials are all over the news stuttering and sweating....They obviously have no clue as to what they are doing, and the facility and staff at the hospital are not competent enough to contain ONE case of this plague!   
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 09:22:28 AM by Loose}{Cannon »

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Worm

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2014, 09:26:19 AM »
Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive For Ebola In First Person-To-Person Transmission On US Soil | Zero Hedge 

And then there was #2. A few hours ago, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, announced that a health care worker who cared for dying Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan, has tested positive for the virus after a preliminary test, officials said early Sunday. If confirmed, it would be the first known person-to-person transmission of the disease in the United States. The name of the patients is currently unknown, what is known however, is that the worker was wearing full protective gear when treating Duncan, suggesting - yet again - that there is a transmission mechanism which is not accounted for under conventional protocol.

AIRBORNE

« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 09:32:08 AM by Worm »

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2014, 09:36:46 AM »
Not competent, if the CDC, WHO and other governments can't control or quarantine it, how the hell is a jalopy azz dinky hospital supposed to?? It ain't a sprained toe, a matchbox car shoved up a kids nose, or a hamster lodged in someones azz, its the fricken black plaque ver. 2.0..

Oh well, see you peeps in hell, least we can all go shooting together.

Nuke them too.... nothing escapes.

Offline sheepdog

• BIG MONEY GRIFF
  • SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Cadet
  • Khrushchev was right
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 09:45:16 AM »
Question, have any of the health care workers that dealt with Duncan when he first came to the ER tested positive? Remember he was sent home with a 103* fever.

The elections are 3 1/2 weeks away, never let a crisis go to waste. Just a  sayin'.
LIVE FROM THE DOGHOUSE

Offline Worm

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2014, 09:55:28 AM »
Question, have any of the health care workers that dealt with Duncan when he first came to the ER tested positive? Remember he was sent home with a 103* fever.

The elections are 3 1/2 weeks away, never let a crisis go to waste. Just a  sayin'.

+1

Offline Worm

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2014, 10:01:28 AM »
Not competent, if the CDC, WHO and other governments can't control or quarantine it, how the hell is a jalopy azz dinky hospital supposed to?? It ain't a sprained toe, a matchbox car shoved up a kids nose, or a hamster lodged in someones azz, its the fricken black plaque ver. 2.0..

Oh well, see you peeps in hell, least we can all go shooting together.

Nuke them too.... nothing escapes.

yup, it's gonna keep spreading. For now there's only ONE case at a time. Just wait until it's two, three.. ten. When it reaches that point we know we're in for rough times. Start preppin' now if you haven't already.

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2014, 10:18:39 AM »
Now what happens when this hits say......New York City, L.A., Tokyo, Hong Kong.  They are fumbling with 2 cases in Texas. What happens when a major population center gets a case? What then??

Watch the stewardess, in case of loss.of cabin pressure masks will.fall from the ceiling, if those fail shove your head between your legs and kiss your azz goodbye!!!

How do ya realisticlly prep for something you can't see, smell, touch, hear or taste. Who is to say the guy in front of you at the store ain't carrying it, the dude that delivers your mail, ya, just don't know.

Offline Worm

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2014, 10:43:33 AM »
That's why if you haven't been storing food already it's probably too late (or close to it). Like me, I don't have squat stored for food.

The idea is not to have to go to those populated places. It's called bugging in. If it spreads that bad, there's no way I'm gonna want to go anywhere.

Offline Lmbass14

• Enjoying another trip around the sun.
  • SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Rifleman
  • Just livin' the dream.
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2014, 11:50:26 AM »
Now what happens when this hits say......New York City, L.A., Tokyo, Hong Kong.  They are fumbling with 2 cases in Texas. What happens when a major population center gets a case? What then??

Watch the stewardess, in case of loss.of cabin pressure masks will.fall from the ceiling, if those fail shove your head between your legs and kiss your azz goodbye!!!

How do ya realisticlly prep for something you can't see, smell, touch, hear or taste. Who is to say the guy in front of you at the store ain't carrying it, the dude that delivers your mail, ya, just don't know.

This is what the terrorist want.  Along with the ISIS treat, they want us to be scared of our own shadow.  And it WILL get that way, just like GM says.  Just give it time. 

And I'm still not 100% sure that the gov will not try to get martial law involved somehow, "for the common good" of course.
In war, there are no winners or losers.  Just survivors. DR

Offline Dannyboy53

• Sniper
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2014, 11:53:49 AM »
The elections are 3 1/2 weeks away, never let a crisis go to waste.

thumb1

November and the weeks after could get a wee bit "exciting".

Lmbass I'm with you on this one, I will be very surprised if the regime does not try to impose martial law. Possibly soon after the "election".

« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 12:01:55 PM by Dannyboy53 »

Offline sheepdog

• BIG MONEY GRIFF
  • SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Cadet
  • Khrushchev was right
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2014, 01:20:56 PM »

YES.

Health worker 2nd in US to test positive for Ebola - Yahoo News

I'm talking about a person working in the ER before it was known that Duncan had ebola. Remember he was let go from the ER after his first visit with a perscription for antibiotics. It has been reported by many news outlets that he had a 103* fever when he was let go. Those health care workers weren't dressed in Hazmat suits. It's been 16 days since his first trip to the ER Shouldn't someone there have been starting to show symptoms? Duncan arrived in the U.S. on September 20, 22 days ago. If it was super contagious wouldn't there be a few more cases?

This ebola scare has been touted by the government and the news media, both of which I don't trust. How many people die from influenza each year in the United States? Why isn't that front page news? How come there's nothing about that in the forum?

Of course we all know that Obama, the Demokrats and his lapdog news media wouldn't do anything fishy or underhanded especially when they are held in such high esteem by everyone right now. HHHMMMNNN? If you believe that I have some land in New Jersey I'd like to sell you.

LIVE FROM THE DOGHOUSE

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2014, 01:41:42 PM »
That's why if you haven't been storing food already it's probably too late (or close to it). Like me, I don't have squat stored for food.

The idea is not to have to go to those populated places. It's called bugging in. If it spreads that bad, there's no way I'm gonna want to go anywhere.

Or just say screw it all, move or head to a place in western Canada or Alaska, somewhere with population 0, live off the land, eatin mooseburgers and salmon sushi, grow your own bud, just chillin while the rest of the world is dying. Screw that bug in stuff, after the dust settles, then there are rotting decaying bodies, and staying within any sized population increases your odds of exposure, the more that have it, the greater the odds. Plus as an advantage, 99% of metro-inner city folks wouldn't make it in an environment like the north west. Heck, some think an egg is a man made food. A Country Boy Can Survive thumb1

And martial law brings  up an interesting point, imagine the whole population of New York City picking up and trying to evacuate the island, all 8+million people across a few bridges. There would be more dead quicker from the ensuing riot, trampling, etc, than the virus would kill in an equal amount of time.  Boom, right off the bat, who knows, maybe 50% of the population killed through attrition trying to escape. Fear breeds more fear, fear eliminates any and all rational thought, fear, becomes the driving force, it's human nature.  None, zilich, NO amount of Martial law/police action/military action will prevent stupid and extreme mass panic of a massive population in a small confined area. This same thing is likely in the L.A. basin as well.  Now, multiply this mass panic/evacuation effect for Tokyo and Hong Kong.

Offline Worm

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2014, 01:54:21 PM »
Well, I don't live in a highly populated area, and some people can't just move to Canada or Alaska on a whim. So what do you do then?

You protect your home & hopefully have enough food to just kick it. Living in the woods is not as easy as it sounds. Ever try camping for more than 5 days at a time? On what you brought on your backs? Ever done it in Winter?

Easier said than done. 99.99% of people wouldn't make it through the Winter just living in the woods.

We have time to prepare now so why not do so?