Author Topic: Stevens/Springfied 311?  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Crazyone

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rifleman
  • This won't hurt a bit!
Stevens/Springfied 311?
« on: December 19, 2014, 08:35:40 PM »
I stole this on GB--kind of makes up for other not so good deals--read up a little and found a place on line that has the stocks for around $35--that's a heck of a lot cheaper than I have seen them listed for.  Thinking of taking it all apart and maybe polishing the receiver real good and matching the stock to the hand guard and looking it over.  Figure it will use all that 2 3/4" lead stuff that it sitting around by the case at the stores..  hope that bubba stock repair didn't hurt the action any----I borrowed one like it from my brother when I was about 13 --he had "worked" on it--walking the fields all afternoon and it was getting dark and damp and saw a coyote --last thing I really remember was laying there looking at that shot gun above me with about 3 feet of flame coming out of it--both barrels fired at the same time and I guess that cold damp barrel didn't help but I got the coyote--

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=456994828

Give me your poor-your broke-your homeless-Blued & Birch Letter guns and your DDR/Liski's !

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: Stevens/Springfied 311?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 10:29:41 PM »
I have no idea what I'm looking at....   but I like it!   Great price too.    thumb1

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Marshall-law

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
Re: Stevens/Springfied 311?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 08:33:03 AM »
You done good. I have a 311 in 20ga 28" barrels. They are well made. Around here they are selling in the 250-350 dollar range