General Milsurp Weapons > Milsurp Shotguns

Government provided Civilian Defense Shotguns of WW2

(1/3) > >>

Gator Monroe:
What model Semi Auto 12Ga. Shotguns were given to Civil Defense/ Shore Watch volunteers & I've seen pictures of them with standard wood furniture  but Govt.contract or Military markings & stampings ... ?

Greasemonkey:
Here, again, I did the work.....last time bro. bat1. 

https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=jgtWVb7iAYPxsAWCiYCQBg&q=shotguns.issued.to.civil.defense+&oq=shotguns.issued.to.civil.defense+&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12...119.9163.0.10963.25.19.0.0.0.0.2401.4837.4-1j0j1j1j0j1.4.0.msedr...0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..23.2.3631.HgFnWyjQa1E

Gator Monroe:
Why Links ? Why not just provide me with your own personal knowledge ? (I'm going to tell you now I am not a linky kind of Poster ( If experience & Knowledge is not worth sharing here or if Links are demanded and opinions or actual personal input is not considered viable then just ban me now Because in 75 thousand + posts at 30+ Firearm Forum/Boards since 1994 I have posted a handful of Links & Pics and don't plan on ramping it up anytime soon .

Loose}{Cannon:
He gone

armedhippie:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on May 15, 2015, 03:10:51 PM ---He gone

--- End quote ---

dance1 banana time bouncecool1 clap1 thumb1   

( Long haired country boy dancing the jig )  Thanks fellas, I can finally take my muck boots off now...It was getting awful deep around here.

We have a great group of guys here. Yall are much appreciated  thumb1 I'd share a coffee/tea/beer with any of ya. But that guy.....( if newbies are reading, respect is a wonderful thing and earned )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version