Author Topic: Call me Blicero  (Read 3208 times)

Offline Blicero

• Always plays Bf8
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Hermann Goering is my copilot
Call me Blicero
« on: September 13, 2014, 09:05:40 PM »
Hey guys. How swingeth thy hammer?
I'm Blicero, or Kevin works too. I don't particularly like any of you, especially Runningman, but here I am. I'm really just here to argue with LooseCannon. Arguments through texting have become too time consuming.
I know a little about SKS, especially the Russians. I'll contribute there where I can. My main interests are in WW2 German & American arms.
See ya 'round. Don't make me ban you.

"I reject your suggestion."
-Ramcke

"You would last about an hour in Charlotte before the police were called bc you were walking around outside with a bottle of scotch and a g43."
-Ty O

"I don't appreciate you showing Nazi images. My old lady's granddad died at Auschwitz."
"I'm sorry to hear that..."
"Yeah...he fell off a guard tower."
-You Know How I Get Thomas

Regional Spelling Champoin, 6/6/2012

"Why the hell does it look like you turned into some weird trendy libtard?"
-LooseCannon

Offline Blicero

• Always plays Bf8
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Hermann Goering is my copilot
Re: Call me Blicero
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 10:54:22 PM »
Blicero is the sadomasochistic Nazi officer responsible for developing the v2 rocket in Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow. In a climaxing act of love & sacrifice...or murder depending on how you read it...he seals his lover in the body of an experimental rocket launched at the north pole. Awesome villain.
"I reject your suggestion."
-Ramcke

"You would last about an hour in Charlotte before the police were called bc you were walking around outside with a bottle of scotch and a g43."
-Ty O

"I don't appreciate you showing Nazi images. My old lady's granddad died at Auschwitz."
"I'm sorry to hear that..."
"Yeah...he fell off a guard tower."
-You Know How I Get Thomas

Regional Spelling Champoin, 6/6/2012

"Why the hell does it look like you turned into some weird trendy libtard?"
-LooseCannon

Offline armedhippie

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • Love your family and keep your powder dry.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 12:36:12 PM »
And i thought i was joining a classy site....but apparently they'll let just anyone in here...

Looking forward to some deck rail pics with that sweet split rail fence in the background. Now if you could put something on there that's not to beaver chewed and bubba'd, that would be good too.  rofl

Glad to see ya here man
Hippies are like stray cats...Feed 'em once and they never leave...then they stink up your couch.

Offline jd?

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Marksman
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 09:09:46 PM »
Blicero is the sadomasochistic Nazi officer responsible for developing the v2 rocket in Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow. In a climaxing act of love & sacrifice...or murder depending on how you read it...he seals his lover in the body of an experimental rocket launched at the north pole. Awesome villain.

WOW!!  I'm starting to think my fetish for tri-breasted girls is small potatoes in this bunch.  :o

Please don't ban me.  jd
I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.  Groucho Marx