General Milsurp Weapons > Milsurp Hand Guns & Sub Guns

CZ 1981 Vz70

(1/2) > >>

Boris Badinov:
Picked up this surplus piece at the Philly show. Got a fair deal at 269 with 2 mags. (Classic has them for $249 handpick w/ one mag). From what I've seen of Classic' s supply this one is better than their handpicked.

1981 dated with the more discreet CAI stamp.

image hosting private

how to upload a photo on fb

...easily the worst trigger pull of any handgun I've ever owned-- the clutch on the1971 VW Bus I had in my 20's comes to mind. 

Phosphorus32:
Nice!  thumb1

They're fun shooters. I don't have the 70 but I do have the nearly equivalent 50.

Boris Badinov:
I had this one on my radar for a while. But a CZ82 was the specific reason I decided to go the show this time around. I found one dealer with about 6 Cz82's, but the finish was pretty ragged on all of them, and at $339 it just wasn't worth it.

If I had the equipment and the knowhow, I would get one of the worn 82's, bead blast it and then hot blue it . Or, at the very least, re-finish it with durablue which is more like the original finish than having it parkerized or blued.

After passing on the 82's i found this about half an aisle further on.

Boris Badinov:

--- Quote from: Phosphorus32 on December 17, 2017, 03:41:08 PM ---Nice!  thumb1

They're fun shooters. I don't have the 70 but I do have the nearly equivalent 50.

--- End quote ---

I saw at least 5 of the Vz52's maybe closer to 10. Just like the one you posted about a month ago. And lots of Yugoslav Tokarevs. Im just not ready to branch out into another pistol caliber. I have too much ammo and too many caliber choices as it is already.

Loose}{Cannon:
I can dig it.   thumb1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version