Author Topic: Two Thirds of my 3 Gun Kit  (Read 3809 times)

Offline Luke2236

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
Two Thirds of my 3 Gun Kit
« on: January 20, 2017, 03:55:19 PM »
Tavor TAR-21

Derya MK-10 Semi-auto 12ga

Canadian...eh!

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: Two Thirds of my 3 Gun Kit
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 12:05:34 AM »
I like the second one!   :o

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 09:05:43 AM »
How's the Tavor for trigger pull, cheek weld, eye relief on the optics etc.? The bullpups look so cramped  :))

Offline Luke2236

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 09:29:36 AM »
I like the second one!   :o

We have a number of manufacturers (all from Turkey) offering these AR-like 12ga semi's up here - they're relatively inexpensive and work as advertised. I'd love to have a Benelli M4, but not at 3 to 4 times the cost LOL.

How's the Tavor for trigger pull, cheek weld, eye relief on the optics etc.? The bullpups look so cramped  :))

Trigger sucks (well it's not that bad, but it's a combat rifle not really a competition model). It shoulders and balances really nice though with great pointability. With the rail length, eye relief can be whatever you need it to be - I went with a Mepro MOR and a Vortex 3X magnifier. Rifle does take some getting used to, and no it isn't the best platform for competition but I've shot it a lot at this stage and I like it. I'm not super competitive either, just into it all for the fun! :)

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 09:35:41 AM by Luke2236 »
Canadian...eh!

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 12:42:02 PM »
Yeah, I've never heard anyone rave about the trigger on a bullpup...a lot of friction in the long linkage.  They sure are interesting looking and if I was to grab one it would be an IMI.  The Steyr AUG, on the other hand, really puts the AUG in AUGLY  :))