Author Topic: Silver Morgan Dollar Ring  (Read 512 times)

Online Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Silver Morgan Dollar Ring
« on: January 14, 2017, 09:46:26 AM »
Hand mad by me....  Size 11.25 and can adjust up to one size up/down. 

Solid silver, Year 1900,. $70 shipped.  Coin cost me $25 alone.  Will trade for 3 morgan dollar coins. 

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 02:50:19 PM by Loose}{Cannon »

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Online Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
Re: Silver Morgan Dollar Ring
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 02:39:24 PM »
In all actuality...  I can take it up to like a size 14, but only down maybe a 10.

It's easier to make them bigger from where they currently are.

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline firstchoice

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 05:28:28 AM »
LC, is it possible to see the pics again? The Photobucket fiasco has bashed the original pics of your ad.

Also, what condition do the Morgan Silver dollars need to be in? I have one that's been dinged some. I don't know if that causes problems for a ring like you make, or not? I'll pull what I have and take some pics to show you.

Thanks LC. My ring size is 12, I believe. I need to check to see if that's still the same. Been a few years since I checked.

firstchoice

Online Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 11:30:45 PM »
Hey...  Sorry for the delay. 

This ring sold but I think these were the pics.   I can do a size 12 with your coin... Send me a pic of both sides so I cam see if its usable.  Using your coin will save you about $20 if you want to do it.   These are stout rings for certain.