Author Topic: SKS shootout: Show off your SKS targets, win bragging rights and 6 million bucks  (Read 13302 times)

Offline Power Surge

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Commercial dude
All these great shooting Russians!  I need to prove a Chinese can hang in this club!!

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
All these great shooting Russians!  I need to prove a Chinese can hang in this club!!

Welp...  A Chinese is currently winning.  wink1

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Dannyboy53

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sniper
You beat me to it Cannon! I know my 3mil /26\ gun will hang with the bunch.

Offline Power Surge

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Commercial dude

Welp...  A Chinese is currently winning.  wink1

Oh crap...I thought you used a Russian too! Nice!

Offline Redstate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
I am gonna have to try this with my Paratrooper. However, if i don't post my groups, it probably means that they aren't in the same class as the fine groups previously posted.  :)

Offline Blicero

• Always plays Bf8
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Hermann Goering is my copilot
That's why we haven't heard from RM.
His groups span 3 area codes and 5 zip codes. He measures group size by states.
"I reject your suggestion."
-Ramcke

"You would last about an hour in Charlotte before the police were called bc you were walking around outside with a bottle of scotch and a g43."
-Ty O

"I don't appreciate you showing Nazi images. My old lady's granddad died at Auschwitz."
"I'm sorry to hear that..."
"Yeah...he fell off a guard tower."
-You Know How I Get Thomas

Regional Spelling Champoin, 6/6/2012

"Why the hell does it look like you turned into some weird trendy libtard?"
-LooseCannon

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
thankyou1

I'm planning on getting out to the range this week sometime before or after work.  Gonna be using my Alby ranch gun!  I'll prove that I'm not just a gun licker yet!!  banana time

Offline Stoned_Oli

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Marksman
I am gonna have to try this with my Paratrooper. However, if i don't post my groups, it probably means that they aren't in the same class as the fine groups previously posted.  :)

I have to select one SKS to go to the range... my wife wants to take the TWs, so strapped to the handlebars will be the Romanian...
The funny thing is, my M92 just got back from service, I just finished an AR pistol, just bought an M39, and my wife and you bastages are making me leave them at home...  Besplode

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Power Surge

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Commercial dude
I went to the range today with the 2mil and the sporter. I hadn't shot either yet, so I had to sight both in. The range was busy and all the 50 yard stalled were filled so had to sight on the 100. The 2 mil was about 10 inches above center, so just a minor front post adjustment. The Sporter was actually dead on. Nothing impressive to show, about 5-6 inches for the 2 mil and 4 inches for the Sporter. I really need a new glasses prescription, my eyesight has not been cooperating at the range lately.

But I've been pretty impressed with the grouping and accuracy of the M and the Sporter. I just need to solve the AK mag feed issues on both :(

Offline Stoned_Oli

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman

I have to select one SKS to go to the range... my wife wants to take the TWs, so strapped to the handlebars will be the Romanian...
The funny thing is, my M92 just got back from service, I just finished an AR pistol, just bought an M39, and my wife and you bastages are making me leave them at home...  Besplode
rofl

60 mile round trip, mostly gravel!  thumb1

3.625" was the best I and my trusty Romanian could do off the bag, with Golden Tiger, Tula FMJ, and Tula HP. I could have sworn I packed some Wolf...  cry1

The Tula FMJ:

I would love to show you the front of that target, but it contains the portrait of a famous person from California...  whistle12

The Golden Tiger...

Oddly enough the Golden Tiger had the same group size at 25 yards and at 100 yards, while the Tula was about an inch at 25...

The range...

« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 07:20:53 PM by Stoned_Oli »

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
3.625".     Noice! 

Offline Dannyboy53

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sniper
Danged good shooting  Oli

Offline Stoned_Oli

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
Thanks! Poor little unmatched Romey... I should send that trigger group off for a Lil' massage...