Author Topic: samonabíjecí puška vzor 52  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
samonabíjecí puška vzor 52
« on: June 08, 2017, 01:44:24 PM »
This is a model rifle that I have chased down through the years, I mean it is a Cz drool2  Cz and Romanian...Romanian and Cz....decisions decisions think1  rofl2

It's a '56 built at the "she" factory, still in it's 7.62x45mm caliber. When I was first handed it, I had serious doubts, thinking, here we go again down junky rifle lane. I have looked at maybe a dozen over the years that have I have crossed paths with, and ended up walking away from them all. Either the gas system was trashed, parts/pieces were missing, or they had the usual sewer pipe bores with pits, craters and you might call it, maybe some hints of rifling. This one, while the furniture is Century Arms epoxy Line-X black butt fugly, has some of the nicest metal, a decent looking, smooth operating gas system and one of the nicest nice bores I have found. The seller had a bag of 22 rounds to go with it, and is supposed to contact me when he digs up the front sight hood.

And P32..... in your sticky.. maybe you should mention the recoil spring  :o    that is a hateful bastard when your unprepared, like a foot and a half long spring shoved up into 6 inches of space chuckles1

I was only taking the handguard off once.. looking at the amount of epoxy on the bottom side...it's not long for the world.   

Ok...laugh at the epoxy coat.. nuck nuck nuck... rofl  It is pretty underneath it all. thumb1

Some hints in the later designed Vz58 with the twin locking lugs in the receiver and bolt.

ZV64 ammo head stamp.   AND...another fricken caliber  banghead1

And my bore shots need some work, rofl but.. there is a hint of hazy groove shine and some pretty strong rifling left in it.

I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
Re: samonabíjecí puška vzor 52
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 02:19:10 PM »
drool2 senil1

You didn't tell me it had a purple carrier...nice! thumb1

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 11:13:50 PM »
Glad you finally scored one with a decent bore  thumb1  These are definitely interesting rifles. Somehow the extinct cartridge makes it even a bit cooler...yes, I'm warped  rofl

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 11:46:34 PM »
A decent bore must be few and far between.... and extinct... more like severally endangered..  :)  Once and a blue moon Buffalo Arms does a run of reloadable x45 ammo...gotta have some dough and be quick, cause usually it doesn't last long.

.41 Swiss rimfire...or 10.4x38Rmm, now thats extinct cry1 I've got a Swiss Vetteri 1869/71, I've never fired it.. really super hard to justify 20 to 25 bucks a round...that may or may not fire.
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem