Author Topic: SKS drop free bolt mod  (Read 6202 times)

Offline VermontCNC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
  • I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd...
SKS drop free bolt mod
« on: February 10, 2015, 10:27:08 AM »
Hi, Guys. I have not yet had the time I need to get this little section up and running properly, but I do visit everyday to see what's going on!

I just wanted to make a quick post about our drop free bolt mod service. For those that do not know, this service allows for a magazine to be removed or installed into your rifle with the bolt closed. It is super handy at the range, as well as a variety of different zombie combat scenarios  ;)

We offer this service for $57 total. We have done hundreds of them over the years, and I can say with confidence you will find none better than ours. Although there are plenty of competent machinists out there, there are also plenty of hacks that will make you regret ever using them. That was actually the motivation behind me posting this. We had a customer send in a bolt for repair that had been mutilated by a die grinder. After seeing what was being provided by someone as a "service" I figured I would try and help some people aviod the same kind of disaster.

The process is pretty simple to get started. Drop me an email to get my mailing address, ship me your bolt with a check , money order, or Paypal payment, and within 2 business days it is back in the box and on it's way back to you.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at eegould@vermontcnc.com to discuss details. Thanks.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 11:15:40 AM by VermontCNC »