Author Topic: Henry BigBoy in .44 Magnum  (Read 13230 times)

Offline armedhippie

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • Love your family and keep your powder dry.
Re: Henry BigBoy in .44 Magnum
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2015, 07:03:42 PM »
Save a jar for me and fill the washer machine sitting on the front porch with ice and beer  :P thumb1

City folks ::) they just don't understand   rofl2

rofl I'll cut a chunk off the deer hanging from the tree and toss it on the 55 gal drum smoker as well.  thumb1

W/o a doubt man. They just don't know how to really appreciate that clean mountain air.

If yall every come through my neck of The Blue Ridge Mountains, stop on by, we'll open up a mason jar, throw another tire on the fire and shew tha dog off the "guest couch" in the yard.  thumb1

Laff, I love you too hippie!  I had forgotten how close you live to Carl!   rofl2

rofl rofl lol Yep we got this chunk of the Appalachian claimed for SKS Files.  thumb1
Hippies are like stray cats...Feed 'em once and they never leave...then they stink up your couch.

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2015, 09:23:10 PM »
rofl I'll cut a chunk off the deer hanging from the tree and toss it on the 55 gal drum smoker as well.  thumb1

thumb1 with green apple and peach tree twigs thrown in for that added taste.

For the non-venison type persons  ::), some dove or quail, squirrel, brown gravy, homemade mashed taters, and fried mater samitches with some sassafras tea drool1 drool1
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Dannyboy53

• Sniper
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2015, 10:24:40 PM »

thumb1 with green apple and peach tree twigs thrown in for that added taste.

For the non-venison type persons  ::), some dove or quail, squirrel, brown gravy, homemade mashed taters, and fried mater samitches with some sassafras tea drool1 drool1

Now you're making me hungry Greasemonkey, especially talking about the squirrel and gravy...big old "cat-head" biscuits would go well with that too.

Offline Carl in CT

• Right Wing Extremist
  • SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Marksman
  • Violating safe spaces everywhere
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2015, 10:41:15 PM »
OK, I might not be a mountain man nor a redneck but I definitely am no city dweller either. People in rural parts of southern New England such as myself are commonly known as Swamp Yankees, thank you very much. Don't trust everything in the below article, it isn't 100% accurate but you'll get the gist of it. You can't really define a Swamp Yankee, you just have to be one or know one well to get it.

http://www.geni.com/projects/Swamp-Yankees-of-Southern-New-England/3692
It's sad that the motto of young Americans isn't "live free or die" or "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country" or even "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country". Instead their motto is "pee yourself, shelter in place and cry for help". Pathetic.

Offline Dannyboy53

• Sniper
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2015, 09:52:22 AM »
OK, I might not be a mountain man nor a redneck but I definitely am no city dweller either. People in rural parts of southern New England such as myself are commonly known as Swamp Yankees, thank you very much. Don't trust everything in the below article, it isn't 100% accurate but you'll get the gist of it. You can't really define a Swamp Yankee, you just have to be one or know one well to get it.

http://www.geni.com/projects/Swamp-Yankees-of-Southern-New-England/3692

Thanks for the education Carl, this is my first time hearing of this...fascinating!

Offline Tudorp

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2015, 11:17:38 AM »
Love Henry rifles. I just posted my Big Boy and Golden boy. Love shooting Henrys.