Author Topic: Hey from San Jose!  (Read 7179 times)

Offline Direct Connection

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • California is where reality goes to die.
Re: Hey from San Jose!
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 09:04:17 PM »
Grenade launcher is a prohibited destructive device in CA.  Can't even own one that's not even mounted on a firearm there is my understanding. 

They do have mock GLs/flash hiders that can cover the threads and look more like a traditional M59/66.  dntknw1

Tapco makes a GL look-alike for the sks that has a larger diameter and is legal.

This is correct, and the Tapco device I think looks really cool : ) It looks like at least one of DAC 69/66's will accept it..

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2017, 06:38:36 AM »
Welcome from the Kali Valley. I know that rifle. I tried to educate the seller that it was a modified M59/66 and not a true Yugo M59, and that he had it listed incorrectly. He got butt hurt and argumentative, and some other knucklehead "operator" chimed in calling BS on my part. PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Offline DazedandConfuzed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2017, 06:58:59 PM »
Would love to have a look-alike from Tapco, but it seems they are unavailable. Just my luck!

Offline Direct Connection

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • California is where reality goes to die.
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2017, 05:40:06 AM »
Next time your in Reno, Try and get your hands on a real one  :) They look just like a Tapco  chuckles1 chuckles1